This is Ogawa simosatobunkou that became a model of the school " Asahiokabunkou" that Renge is going through. Ogawa Elementary School is a historic establishment established in 1874, the school premises of what is now the Shimosato Annex were built in 1962 (Showa 37). A retro atmosphere of the most suitable for the world of "Non Non Biyori. In 2011 (Heisei 23), the whole was abandoned but it still serves today as central point for the communitis in the region. To enter this zone, no authorization is required but it is not possible to enter the buildings. The visit can only be done outside. If, by chance, a guard passes by, it seems that it is sometimes possible to pass the door. The school is famous for the beauty of its cherry trees, so the visit is recommended during the Sakura season. The nearest station is Tobu or JR Ogawamachi. An hour and a half from Tokyo, so it's not that far. From the station you still have to walk about forty minutes. There are also buses but they are not frequent. In front of the station possibility to rent a bike to the tourist office for 500 yen, very practical ... The office is open from 9:30 to 17:00.